This should be an ongoing linky! LOL Thanks to Mrs. B's Best for hosting this! I ALWAYS have a to-do list going and most times there's more school "to-do"s on it than anything else! I will make this brief, though. I have tried to work on a bit at a time...minus the fact between blogging and Pinterest I am over-extended :) ...I have already begun more than I can possibly complete before school begins! I have gotten quite crafty this summer and I'm in over my head! LOL O.K....
Here's my top 10:
- Finish "Mod Podging" my new treasure box project (Check back with me because it is almost finished and I can't wait for feedback on it!!!)
- Organize my "Back-to-School" first week activities! What a mess! I have some new things to spice it up a bit this year! :)
- Get my hands on 3 more beanbags so that I have a class set!
- Weed-eat at my mom's house for her...it is starting to look like a Honduran Jungle over there!!
- Work on Promethean lessons....something I have been putting off for some time now!
- Continue to organize my computer files...a bit worse looking than my mom's yard!!
- Have lunch with friends before the craziness starts back!
- Read up on successful grouping...sorry for the language but...I
suck/stink at it! I hate doing it and feel like a failure when I try. I need to observe someone who does it well!
- Read something for pleasure...preferably a J.D. Robb novel...(I'm secretly in love with Roarke...please don't tell my hubby! LOL)
- Go swimming....as many times as I can!