Thursday, July 19, 2012

Guilty Pleasures Linky



I am pleased to join this linky! We all have guilty pleasures....here are a few of mine:
  • Iced Coffee...addiction doesn't even begin to cover it!   
  • The ID Channel....I'm pretty sure my husband is on his best behavior because I am quite capable of forensic trickery! LOL (Stay away from the red carpet fibers! They will do you in every time!!! LOL)
  • Samoas...I could eat my weight in them! Darn those Girl Scouts!!!! :)
O.K....that's probably enough!! LOL Now I'm hungry and thirsty! Link up and join us!!!



10 comments:

  1. Thanks soo much for linking up! =) I also looove iced coffee & Samoas (and Thin Mints!).

    Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'm pretty sure i'd eat a dirt cookie if it had a little Splenda in it! LOL And Girl Scout cookies are off the charts! All of them! We need to start a support group! Thanks for commenting! :)
      5th Grade Tomfoolery
      Teri

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Tamara...I like you already :) We need to chat and share addictions! LOL
      Teri

      Delete
  3. Just found your site through The Resource Room Teacher's Linky Party! I am your newest follower. I hope you can drop by my blog soon.

    http://mrsbsbest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. B...I am so glad you dropped by! I am heading to your blog now!
      Teri

      Delete
  4. Love starbucks coffee! Found you from the link party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I really should have at least part of my paycheck directly sent to Starbucks!!!

      Teri

      Delete
  5. I am also a iced coffee addict!

    Your Newest Follower!
    Stephany
    primarypossibilities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Stephany! I am headed over to your site now! Thanks for joining! I can't wait to hear more from you!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete