Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Few Classroom Pics :)

Hello all! I have been working in my classroom the last couple of days and snapped a few pics to share. This will just be a quick post, but I plan to get the next chapter of the book's summary posted later today! (A plumber is coming later to fix some "ünder the house"issues...so if I'm not living in a box under the bridge due to his bill...I will post later!)
This is my new box for my morning work. I have wanted one of these trays for some time now and this lovely green one was on clearance at Wal-Mart! I brought it home and ModPodged it. I am very pleased to replace my boring wire basket with this! :)

This is a sign I found at a store I am in LOVE with called Earthbound! I thought it fit!

My special class schedule...


One of my new signs this year....I used peace ribbon to border it! I found some cards at Books-A-Million (the hyperbole one is an example)...another fav card is one that says "I'm no Rocket Surgeon!" I say that to my kids all the time! I actually say..."Try it! It's not Rocket Surgery!"

I can't wait to stalk around and see everyone's classroom pics too!

No comments:

Post a Comment