Thursday, July 19, 2012

Leibster Award!

Just a quick post to say "Thank You" to Inside the Book Blog for the new award! It means more than you know! I want to nominate awesome blogs as well!

(feel free to choose the button above or the pretty pink one on the right...thanks to Tamara at Teaching with TLC!!)

Nominees:





Coder's Talk  (super site for the "tech nerd" in you)

Check out these AWESOME Blogs!! Congrats, guys!

OK ladies, it's your turn!  Here are the rules:


1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.




2 comments:

  1. Thank You, Thank You Teri! That was so incredibly sweet of you to think of me.

    Hey, I just did an image search for the Liebster Award and here is a link to a nicer-looking award for our sidebars- http://neverendingstoriesblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-award.html

    Isn't that cool? I can't wait to proudly display my new award. Thanks again. Big blogging hugs from FL to TN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara...I LOVE it! I am changing mine post-haste! You are very welcome for the award! I love your site! We need to stay in touch!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete