Thursday, June 28, 2012

Just a Quick Post...

Not feeling great today, but I did want to post a quick picture of my classroom clock! I am very pleased with the way it turned out. My 7th grade daughter was not as thrilled as I was....but what do 7th graders know anyway???? LOL She did (grudgingly) help me cut out all the labels and things that I laminated...so I guess she is not totally useless!! (Just joking...love you, Hannah!) Anyway, I have been a laminating fool with blogging and Pinterest ideas! Let me know what you think!


I think this will really help my students!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the bright colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Hilary! Thanks for hanging in here with me! I love your comments! I really hope this helps with telling time. My 5th graders are horrible with it!

    ReplyDelete