Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Blank Blocks

I am looking for ideas for these blocks. These wooden blocks are from one of those calendar things that you rotate to change the date. I was going to get rid of it because it was in pretty bad shape and decided to spray paint it and use it in some "anal-retentive hoarder" kind of way :)  I have foam blocks with setting/characters/plot....literacy questions...I am looking for unique ideas. I welcome any suggestions :) I'm having a mental block :) (Pun intended)   Teri


4 comments:

  1. What about as a story starter. You could put different settings on one and then different characters or problems on another. Then if kids are stuck about what to write about they can toss those cubes and hopefully get an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it...I like it....keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe like incentive cubes? Like minutes/amount on 1 cube, and then rewards on the other, to give a little excitement/chance to incentives? Lol I dunno, just trying to think of things to do with 2 cubes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that too! Maybe minutes in beanbags a day or subjects taught while sitting in beanbags??? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete