Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Weekly Homework Sheet Freebie

Thanks to some awesome bloggy buddies...I am going to attempt to share my first freebie! It is a simple homework sheet that I created to help me keep up with student work. Let me know if it is editable...I sure hope it is! The names in there are my wonderful kids this year! I got soooo lucky! I have some of Ms. Kerri's Krazy Class (from her first year of teaching!!) I am honored! Well, let me try to share! Here Goes!

(sorry there is such a bad pic of it!)
Weekly Homework Sheet
(a special thanks to Marcia for e-mailing me her wonderful directions for how to do this!)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Still learning for sure! Hopefully I will get better at it! Thanks for your continuing support!

      Teri

      Delete