Monday, January 21, 2013

My Birthday Boards :)

Yes....today is my birthday! Yay, me! It has been a good, quiet, lazy day. They are rare and I am thankful for the opportunity to lay around, read, and just be with my kids. My mom made me a cheesecake, my husband got me a Wonder Woman coffee mug and a new mystery/crime novel, and my crafty daughters made me some cool stuff! I can't wait to share it with you :) I am waiting on permission to share a book with you. It is the best "teaching manual" I have ever run across. I have been teaching almost 10 years and it is stuff I wish someone had told me! It is a good source for renewing procedures, practicing new ones, and reorganizing (something most of us have on our New Year's list of to-do's.) Please stay tuned and i'll let you know something as soon as I do!
My girls made these cool cork/black boards for me! Also, a calendar behind glass :) I love the vintage frames they put them in! My children are a true blessing!

4 comments: