Wednesday, January 16, 2013

In need of some "bloggy" help :)

Hello all,

I spend about 90 percent (or at least it feels like 90 %) of my "free" time creating stuff to use with my students. Since I have become a small part of this fantastic blogging community with all of its wonderful, sharing, inspiring teachers, I feel the need to share things too. One problem: I need someone to show/tell me how. Most of my stuff is PowerPoint, Promethean Board Flipcharts, or Word documents. I have no idea how to give others access to those things. I am fairly "techy" but I still have lots to learn (young grasshopper!).  I created a sheet to keep up with completed homework and it turned out pretty worthy. I would love to share it with anyone interested. If you have a kind heart and a few minutes to spare....I would welcome a tutorial on sharing. :)

Thanks so much!

2 comments: