Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Last Day of School!

Wow! I sure had a large class today for the last day of school! I had 11 out of my 18! Is it just me or is it always the ones that you could live without that come on the last day???? Just kidding, of course...but there does seem to be a trend! I thought I would celebrate my last day by learning how to hyperlink something into my blog! I want to give back because there are soooo many nice people who share so many things I can use! So here goes! I will share my 5th grade Math Vocabulary Study Guide/Worksheet. If you erase the answers it could be a quiz...otherwise you have a ready-made study guide with examples! Let me know if it works! (Scroll down to the bottom of the link page to get handout)Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Really liking the new blog layout, though the font is a little hard on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input! I will beg Lacey (Blogger extraordinaire) for help with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also...were you able to access the Math Vocab handout ok?

    ReplyDelete