Monday, May 7, 2012

At wits end....

O.K....so we are mandated (and rightly so) to continue teaching through this crazy month of May (let me add...after having 1 total snow day this year)...and I am at my wits end! I do not have a day this week with all my students together in my classroom. Some have band concerts, sporting events, academic events, festivals, etc. I am holding us together by a very thin, almost microscopic, thread. My students are acting as if they have lost their minds! They are acting as though they have not had rules and procedures from day one! Even my normally very well-behaved students have lost their minds! As we all know, May is a very difficult month to acquire grades. I feel as though I am running a three-ring circus...Anybody feel my pain??? :) On a separate note...I am loving the blogging community! There are soooo many great people with great ideas out there willing to share their ideas, strategies, and knowledge! I want to give a special thanks to my friend, Kerri. She has offered and given me help whenever I have asked! Thanks gal! You are the best!

2 comments: