Thursday, June 6, 2013

Yay! Summertime!!!

Hello Long Lost Blogger Friends! You guys probably thought I had dropped off the planet! (Some days I felt as though I had -- or would have liked to)! It was a tough year. No one I have talked to can quite put their finger on why either... My guess is that it is a combination of things. Most of us have had to deal with new responsibilities/standards/curriculum changes and so forth. I had a GREAT class this year and the year seemed to fly...but it was also one of the most difficult for me. I would love to hear others' perspectives and thoughts on this. So far my summer is consisting of working on (gutting) a new (to us) camper! My family was lucky enough to run upon a really good deal on a 20 ft pull-behind camper. It needs some work but we are all really excited about the possibilities. My daughter and I have busied ourselves repainting. My husband is ripping out carpet and laying laminate (very nicely...I might add...even though he has never attempted this before.) This is turning out to be a much larger endeavor than we planned. I will keep you updated :)  I would love to hear from you all again!