Monday, June 10, 2013

Classroom Management :)

Well...just about a week out of school and I'm feeling a bit antsy! Sad...but true! My desire to catch up on belated housework is waning fast! So...I have decided to catch up on some much overdue professional reading. I pulled a few books off my shelf and decided to hone my teaching skills :) I am going to start with Classroom Management: 24 Strategies Every Teacher Needs to Know by David R. Adamson.  I figure we can all use some refreshing classroom management pointers. This year I will be going from a self-contained 5th grade classroom to departmentalization where I will have to organize for 60+ students (as opposed to my 20-25). I need to re-think things. I will post by chapter or by revolutionary idea....whatever comes first!

No comments:

Post a Comment